Skip navigation


As your local State MP I can represent you in Parliament and can also:

  • Take your concerns directly to the Minister or Department
  • Put you in toucch with local services that can assist
  • Lobby for more reources in our area

If you have an issue or concer with any State matters, please do not heistate to contact my office.

State Matters include:

  • Health and Public Hospitals
  • Education
  • Land and water management
  • Police
  • Emergency Services
  • Transport
  • Public Housing
  • Public Works
  • State Funded Roads
  • Aging and Disability
  • Fair Trading
  • Justice matters through the Attorney General
  • Primary industries

If you require assistance please contact me for asssitance.