Thank you very much for joining our Team. We’re glad to have you on board and very much appreciate your help supporting the Judy Hannan Campaign to become our State Member for Wollondilly during the next election campaign.
We’d like to make sure that your participation is as enjoyable and positive as possible and that each team member feels appreciated and safe. Our team encourages open and respectful communication, equality, inclusion and fun.
This Volunteer Agreement outlines our mutual commitments and the standards of behaviour and expectations for the Judy Hannan campaign volunteers. This Agreement does not create an employment or contractor relationship between you and the Judy Hannan campaign and it may be cancelled at any time by either of us.
Judy Hannan’s campaign value their volunteers and will endeavour to provide you with:
- an orientation and any training necessary for the volunteer role
- a safe environment for you to volunteer
- respect for your privacy, including keeping your private information confidential
As a volunteer I agree to the following:
- act positively and in the best interests of the campaign for the seat of Wollondilly
- demonstrate honest and decent behaviour
- be welcoming and inclusive of all
- agree to participate in any induction program
- only undertake duties you are authorised to perform, and follow reasonable directions and instructions that you are given
- notify us of any health and safety issues or potentially hazardous situations that may pose a risk to you or others, and report any accidents or incidents relating to staff, volunteers or the location
- behave appropriately and courteously to all staff and the public in the course of your role
- keep all information confidential if in the course of your duties you work with people's personal information in a database
- comply with the law at all times.
- It is also important that you are not affected by drugs or alcohol when you are volunteering. If you are unsure whether a task or work is authorised, please do not hesitate to talk to us.
Safety of everyone who is involved in our campaign is a priority.
It also means that as a volunteer you need to:
- to take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- to take reasonable care for the health and safety of others
- to comply with any reasonable instruction
- to let us know of any concerns you may have about safety and/or fitness in undertaking your role, and
- to co-operate with any reasonable policies and procedures relating to COVID-19 and workplace safety
You should not attend any activity if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and clearly should not attend if you have tested positive to COVID-19 and not been cleared by the relevant authority, or are otherwise required to isolate.
Notify us if at any time you are uncomfortable with carrying out any volunteer activity that is assigned to you. All duties are on a voluntary basis and I understand I will not receive remuneration or payment for this work.
If you pose for a photo or video while carrying out your volunteer activities, you agree with it being used for the purposes of marketing and promoting the Judith Hannan campaign for the seat of Wollondilly. This may include the use of your image in printed and digital marketing and on social media platforms.
When you complete your contact details, please tick the box to acknowledge that you have read and agreed to this Volunteer Agreement.
Thank you and welcome to the Judy Hannan campaign team.